Metal Hell Records accepts submissions from
No Deathcore / Metalcore will be tolerated – Only true metal is accepted!
Tell us what sort of release you want to do: Cassette, CD (jewelcase or digipak) or Vinyl LP.
We will reject most vinyl requests unless you are an established artist with a large and supportive following.
We wish to be exclusive with your releases for the time period we are working with them. If you are already signed to a label who owns your music for a certain amount of time, do not contact us to make alternative versions!
Most of our releases are considered full length albums and fall between 35 and 60 minutes. We do not release physical singles or EPs with only a few minutes playing time.
In your email we would like links to where we can find:
- Electronic Press Kit or
- Introductory biography or concept sheet with current artist photo.
- A link to where we can hear a sample of the music you want to release or link to previous releases.
- Any official social media sites your project may have: Facebook, Website, Youtube, etc.
If you are sending us links to files:
- Send only ZIP compressed folders through WeTransfer or Dropbox.
- DO NOT send RAR compressed files through Mediafire, we will not open them.
- DO NOT attach files to your email, it usually gets tossed as spam. Send links..
Send your submission by email: email@example.com
You can submit a physical demo by regular mail (CD, Cassette or vinyl):
Metal Hell Records
PO Box 175
Chaska, MN 55318