Frequently Asked Questions
I have items in my cart how do I pay for them?
– Click the ” CHECKOUT CART > ” button on the far right side of the items menu.
How do I know if what I want is in stock?
– The shop will hide items that are sold out. So unless there was a miscount if you see it listed, it’s in stock.
The site says my email address is invalid or I am having other problems placing my order.
– If you are unable to place your order through the shopping cart please email a list of the items you want (and size if ordering a shirt) along with your full shipping address to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an invoice directly through Paypal.
On occasion certain browsers may act in unexpected ways, if possible try using a different browser. This site was built using the Firefox browser.
When will you ship my order?
– In stock items are always shipped the next business day. Orders placed before our daily noontime post office run will often ship the same day.
When will you ship my Pre-Order item?
– Pre-Order items will ship after being received from the factory or supplier. Watch your pre-order items page for updates or posted delays on pre-order items. Pre-Order “street dates” are as exact as we can make them but with manufacturing nothing is ever carved in stone.
I want to buy both in stock and Pre-Order items – when will you ship this kind of mixed order?
– Your order will be shipped when all items are in stock and ready to ship. If you want the in stock items to ship right away and pre-order items when they are available, please make two separate orders. One order for only in stock items and one order for only Pre-Order items.
How long will it take to get my order?
– Delivery times will vary depending on how far you are from Chaska, MN 55318 USA. Generally 1 week inside the US and 2-3 weeks Rest Of World. Check with your local post office if your order has not arrived after 3 weeks. Sometimes the post office will forget to send you a pickup slip so you’ll have to go there and ask about your package. Be sure to bring your customs tracking number so they can attempt to locate your package for you.
Will I get a tracking number with my order?
– All orders inside and outside the US come with a tracking number at no extra charge.
– For customers outside the US we have found this site which will track packages using your USPS Customs Tracking Number http://trackitonline.org/
Note: the USPS website will no longer track your package once it leaves the US so please use the link above.
What if my order never arrives?
– We can not be held responsible for lost or stolen packages. However, if your package is returned to us because of an undeliverable or incomplete address or if delivery was refused at the address supplied to us, you will be notified by email that your order was returned and you will be able to arrange for a re-shipment to your correct address. Reshipment will incur further postage costs, so be sure to enter your full address correctly the first time to avoid any delays and extra costs. If you decide against a reshipment you will be refunded the cost of items only, since the original postage was already used in the initial delivery attempt.
Do I have to pay Customs fees?
We do not collect VAT or any other taxes for customers outside the US. If there are import duties or handling charges due upon arrival at your location, you as the importer are responsible for them. We have no idea what your possible customs duty rates are, check with your local postal service for more information if you are unfamiliar with ordering items from the US.
What shipping services are available?
– All orders ship 1st Class Airmail or Priority Mail. The United States Postal Service no longer offers an economy or surface rate to destinations outside the US.
Why is shipping to my country so high?
– USPS raised shipping rates on January 17th, 2016 for both US and Foreign packages. We have no control over the shipping costs charged by USPS. Shipping is based on weight. Due to the tiered international rates USPS now charges, the more items you order at one time the more you will save on shipping charges as opposed to making numerous small orders.
– Please see this page for shipping rates outside the United States: http://metalhellrecs.com/shipping-outside-usa
How can I submit my bands demo material to Metal Hell Records for release consideration?
– For demo submission information please read THIS PAGE